Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm Down with the DIY...

I L-O-V-E a great DIY project.  I can be a little picky when it comes to DIY-- it's gotta be good-- like seriously amazingly good-- not cheesy.  Here are some of my recent fav's...  prepare yourself-- they're awesome.

DIY rope mirror-- why pay $650 bucks for the RH Iron & Rope mirror when you could make this beauty yourself for $50!  Unreal.


These burlap covered letters are so stinkin' cute.  Pick up some cardboard letters for $1-2 bucks from a craft store/dollar store, cover them with burlap-- instant charming nursery decor.


It seems that you're not an expert DIY-er until you've hacked yourself a rast.
These are some of my favorites...

Campaign Style 


Two Tone 

I've loved the wood/painted white ones in the past but the grey and white combo is pretty great...


Numbered


I don't know about you but all of a sudden I have the urge to go spray paint something.

4 comments:

dajana, all kinds of lovely said...

Super round-up of DIYs! I just *love* the iron & rope mirror project. (:

p.s. New follower!

Lizette said...

Love that mirror! Also, your blog is cute!

Bonnie said...

Great finds! Love 'em all!

Kerry said...

That mirror DIY is FABULOUS! A great DIY always gets me too! Great round up!