Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just another morning at Costco...

I had some pictures to pick up from the photo department so I figured I'd run out to Costco for a quick trip this morning.  As I was paying for my pictures I realized I had to fill a prescription so I went and dropped it off.

An hour later...

I had about a $100 worth of groceries in my cart... we'd eaten many many free chicken fingers... Caleb had pointed and shouted FOOD STATION!!! about 20 times-- pretty much every time he saw 2 or more Costco employees standing in the same general location... the kids giggled and gave each other kisses for about %5 of the time (they were fighting the other %95 of the time)... Caleb had somehow managed to convince me to buy the hugest jumbo sized box of Kraft Dinner (that almost never happens)... my prescription was finally ready... oh, and I had picked out a new pair of glasses.  Ray Ban-ish frames?  Yes please!!

Man, I just love that kid.


So sometimes I don't love Costco all that much.  But I DO love that their carts can hold both my kids-- belted and restrained in their seats.  They may be screaming-- but they sure can't escape :)

And I love Costco's striped towels!  $7 blue striped towels-- I think yes.  And they're nice towels-- they really are a great deal.  And they have green striped ones too...


Anyhow... off to clean up all the kraft dinner that somehow managed to mysteriously make its way to my dining room floor... gotta love KD.

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

we have to get a new Costco membership. those towels might be motivation enough.

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses. What brand are they?

Elissa said...

I'm not too sure about the brand-- but they were from costco, the frames were $59 and they looked an awful lot like Ray Bans :)