Thursday, May 19, 2011

One of my Favorites

When I flip through magazines and look at all the beautiful blogs out there I often see stuff I like-- I probably find way too many spaces and things that inspire me!  A year or two ago Style at Home featured this house... and I loved it!  Every so often I come across these pictures on a blog or online somewhere and I'm still drawn to this house.  Style at Home defines the style of this home as "modern classic"-- this is a style I love (at least one of them!) and would love to one day have a house as clean and fresh as this.  You can view more of the house tour and read about the design process here.  Believe it or not a family with young children lives in this house!

For now, here are a few pretty pictures for you to enjoy...






A girl can dream... right?

4 comments:

Gord and Andrea said...

oh i love it!!!
andrea

KDees said...

You're right, it is a beautiful house!! But, I think what you guys have been doing with your place is right along these lines, so keep plugging away and finding good deals and soon you'll be in Style at Home too! :)

The Koops said...

I love it all...except for the lady above the mantel. She frightens me a bit.

Bonnie said...

I can see why you love it so much! STUNNING. I'll dream right alongside ya on this one :)